megan-fox-michael-bay-director-is-crazy-hot-sexy-beautiful-pictures-pics-transformers-jennifers-body-new-movie-long-brown-brunette-hair-style-cut-celebrity-celeb-gossip-blog-news-chica-inc

It has been learn the beautiful actress Megan Fox has all through out her life been obsessed with the infamous icon Marilyn Monroe, and very recently has come to the conclusion she suffers from the same personality disorder as well.

“I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I’m a borderline personality – or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia – I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven’t pinpointed what it is, ” reavealed Fox.

Megan may be right on the ball park with this because she has also recently compared her former director Michael Bay, of Transformers, to no other than Hitler.

“I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is.”